Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pijama

As promised, these 2 pajamas have been succesfully completed (except the button part). I was using bernina 82e for the button holes and Janome 300e for the embroidery. My sincere apology this delay. My bernina 82e was having his first technical problems and has been send to bernina service center.

After used it for 2 weeks, i found that bernina was very stable and useful. Worth to buy....and for those who is still looking for sewing machine....I personally and truly recommended this model (for basic).

Below are the pictures of 2 pajamas. One blue and another one is red. I'm using cotton fabric with square pattern. Apparently, cotton fabrics is the most appropriate fabric with the current situation in Malaysia.

Lets take a look.....













0 comments:

Post a Comment