Monday, June 7, 2010

Complicated......

Hi,

It's june now....time for me to think about eidulfitr....even though it is in september, but due to bustle of work i need to prepare early. Perhaps it could be more easier for me to manage my timing...(working mother)....Below are few projects i need to finish of before august (just my target, heheheh...)

1. 4 pairs of my 'baju kurung'
Status - In progress

2. 2-3 pairs of my mother's 'baju kurung'
Status - buying the materials this weekend

3. My kids 'baju kurung'
Status - buying the materials this weekend

4. My Daughter's blouse..etc
Status - In progress

Instead of the above projects, i have few orders from my colleague. They requested me to sew 'baju kurung' also for eidulfitr. They overly want my creative touch....I would try my best to achieve their satisfaction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment